Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Hook | Fish & Company is a freshwater fishing service on Lake Buchanan. Lake Buchanan is located in the Texas Hill Country about 90 miles west of Austin. Targeted species are Striper, Hybrid, and White Bass. Lodging arrangements are available upon request.
Contact us today, let‘s HOOK | FISH!
Depending on the time of year, fishing methods and patterns vary. Live bait, vertical jigging, and downrigging are widely known to be most productive. Whether it’s a day out on the water enjoying good company or landing a trophy fish, you can count on leaving with a memory that will last a lifetime.
The name Ultra says it all! The Ultra Series was created for anglers desiring the "Ultimate" experience on the water! Sea Hunt delivers the most comfortable and functional center consoles in the industry. With its cushioned rear bench seating and oversized bow area; it's easy to sit back and enjoy your HOOK | FISH experience. The Ultra is the most comfortable fishing boat on the water!
• 2017 Sea Hunt 225 Ultra center console boat
• Safety Equipment
• Guide Licensing & Insurance
• Hi-tech fishing equipment and electronics
• Fishing poles, tackle, & bait (when in season)
• Ice & cooler
• Boat gas
• Fish cleaning & bagging
• Expert knowledge
• Morning trips leave dock at 6:30 am
• Afternoon trips leave dock at 2:00 pm (Nov - Apr)
• Afternoon trips leave dock at 3:30 pm (Mar - Oct)
• Hi-Line Resort, directions provided below
• Parking is available near the HI-Line boat ramp
• Enter the park, turn left after the swimming pool
• Look for Hook | Fish parking signage
• Shuttle available to transport your party to the dock
• Light jacket
• Breathable clothing
• Supportive footwear (flip-flops not recommended)
• Heavy jacket
• Thermal underwear
• Warm socks
• Closed toe footwear
Planning an event or vacation? Call or e-mail us today for custom tailored options such as food, short-term rental, and multiple boat trips. We look forward to the opportunity to answer any questions you may have.
1106 Hi-Line Drive, Tow, Texas 78672, United States
06:30 am – 06:30 pm